Welcome to Pappas & Tapley Orthodontics
Serving Gainesville, Tioga, Newberry, Alachua, FL and surrounding areas – Drs. Janet Pappas and Patricia Tapley are your preferred orthodontic specialists for children, teens, and adults.
At Pappas & Tapley Orthodontics, our goal is to care for all our patients like family and provide the best orthodontic treatment possible. We are dedicated, not only to creating beautiful and healthy smiles, but to building honest and trusting relationships with our patients and the community. We want to make you smile!
A Leader in Treatment Delivery in the Gainesville, FL Area
No two smiles are alike, and your care plan will be designed with your specific goals and needs in mind. Drs. Janet Pappas and Patricia Tapley have built a reputation for using state-of-the-art orthodontic techniques with a gentle touch.
- We offer the latest treatment options available today, including state of the art metal and clear braces.
- Pappas and Tapley was among the first Invisalign and Invisalign Teen providers in the country and the first in North Central Florida to obtain Elite Provider status based on experience.
- We are the ONLY area private practice orthodontists with iTero® scanning available. No more impressions!
- We offer accelerated treatment with Acceledent®, designed to reduce treatment time by 40 – 50% when combined with orthodontic care.
An Orthodontic Experience You Can Trust
- Our staff strives to maintain an environment that is focused on quality, mutual respect, superior results and having a whole lot of fun. We take our work seriously, but we do it in a fun way to make your experience with orthodontics a pleasant one.
- Our goal is to provide affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer non-interest payment options and accept direct payment from most insurance carriers.
- We understand busy lifestyles and do our best to accommodate your schedule
Get Started Today - A Smile Can Change Everything!
There is no better time than now to get the smile you've always wanted. Contact our office to schedule your complimentary exam. We will meet with you to discuss your treatment goals and recommend a number of effective orthodontic options that will provide you with a smile to last a lifetime. We look forward to meeting you and giving you something to smile about!